Hello there. My name isXXXXX and I am sorry to hear that Creo is trying to get into trouble. The good news is that the ingredients in this are basically non toxic. Ethanol is just alcohol so even if she did lick up some of it (which she probably didnt since it is very bad tasting) then the most that will happen is a little upset tummy or feeling kind of "funny" since technically she can get intoxicated with this alcohol. I would just continue to monitor her for any vomiting or abnormal behavior but most likely you will not see anything.
Thank goodness. I just kept wondering if ethanol was sweet to animals the way antifreeze is. So i was worried. Have a good night.