EmergencyVets
EmergencyVets, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Small Animal Emergency Veterinarian 10 years experience..
63977546

Hello, my neighbor has a 3lb yorkie and she is very hyper.

Hello, my neighbor has a 3lb yorkie and she is very hyper. I have been asked to find out if there are any medications to help calm the dog down. The dog is very good and doesn't create problems other than her hyperactivity.

EmergencyVets :

Hello and welcome to Just Answer.. My name isXXXXX am a licensed veterinarian and will be happy to help you today..

EmergencyVets :

You can offer beandryl at 1 mg per pound of body weight- that is easy and over the counter..

EmergencyVets :

Then there is Prozac or Xanex that is given through prescription by your regular veterinarian after an exam.

EmergencyVets :

Hello and welcome to Just Answer.. My name isXXXXX am a licensed veterinarian and will be happy to help you today