Dr. Scott, Veterinarian
Experience:  15 years of small animal, equine and pocket pet medicine and surgery.

my beagle puppy has sores on the bottom of her toes and is

my beagle puppy has sores on the bottom of her toes and is limping around.
Hello there,

Are the sores on the pads or on the skin?

Did she get into anything you know of? Fertilizer, yard spray, etc.?

Is she itchy?

How long has this been going on?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the sores are on the bottom of her toes that touch as she walks. It began last night with one sore on her left paw and now there are 2 on her right paw. I do not know of anything she might have gotten in to.

If she was running on any rough surface, i.e. concrete, sidewalk, stones, that can result in those types of sores. There are several other types of skin problems that can cause foot sores as well. Immune issues, parasites, allergic reaction, infection, etc.. You can soak the feet in warm water with Epsom salts for 5-10 minutes. If you have any topical iodine or betadine, that can be used on the sores after the soak but it will burn. Triple antibiotic ointment or Neosporin can also be applied to the sores twice a day but you need to hold onto the dog for 5-10 minutes afterward so she doesn't lick it right off.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Very helpful. Is this a Vet visit thing tomorrow if soreness persists?

It the pads are injured, they do not heal fast. They are made of keratin, the same thing as finger nails, which is slow healing. If the sores look better and she is not in pain, they should heal within a few days. If they look worse or the lameness gets worse, I would certainly then have your vet take a look at the feet.