Welcome to JustAnswer! I am a licensed veterinarian and would be glad to help!
Was this a 20mg capsule?
no it was a 40 mg capsule
Thank you - that helps!Based on an estimate doses ingestion - this should cause nothing more than mild stomach upset - if anything, but based on the dose ingested it is most likely you will see no signs of illness at all.
If you have any follow-up questions - please do not hesitate to ask! Otherwise - please remember to click ACCEPT. If we have exited the chat session, you may click a “Happy Face” followed by “Submit”.Find me any time if needed: http://www.justanswer.com/veterinary/expert-criticalcarevet You can always request me through my profile, bookmark my page for future help, or beginning your question with “For CriticalCareVet”