We have a 3 1/2 month old Lab he weighs about 30 pounds. Tonight he got ahold of a Kit Kat bar and ate half of it. Since the chocolate was just coated on the bar do you think it will hurt him.
Type of Animal: Dog
Pet's Gender: Male
Pet's Age: 3 1/2 months
Name of Dog: Cooper
This is Dr. Christian. Welcome to JustAnswer. Do not worry. A dog of his size would need a lot more milk chocolate to cause problems. With this amount of chocolate he shouldn't even have an upset stomach. He sounds like he is sneaky though. If you have more questions please reply back.
12 years of veterinary experience in canine surgery, medicine and behavior