CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, ER/ICU Specialist
Experience:  Emergency and Critical Care Specialist
17828336

Is tear lax for tear stains safe for my dog?

Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  CriticalCareVet replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer! I am a licensed veterinarian and would be glad to help!

How old is your dog? 27?

Does she have a medical condition diagnosed needing this?

Is she on other medications?

-
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Oh no sorry I am 27...My dog is 15 months old. No medical conditions at all just has alot of tear staining on his face and it drives me crazy. I purchased Tear Lax online because it is said to be a safe natural way to get rid of the tear stains, but I am a little nervous to give it to him. He is not on any medications, he is very healthy
Hi there,

Excellent!

I just wanted to be sure.

yes - the ingredients are not ones of concern and moreover, in the veterinary database I have access to, adverse reactions of concern are not reported.

For this reason, there is no reason to say this is unsafe.

I hope this helps!
weight: bold;font-style: normal;font-variant: normal;text-decoration: none;">____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Please click the "GREEN ACCEPT" button if the information I have provided has been of help so I receive credit for helping you. Bonuses are always welcome and appreciated.

This is necessary so that I can get credit for assisting you and compensated for my time.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok thank you so much. I will now try giving it to him. I hope it works.. Thanks again Smile
You are very welcome - good luck!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CriticalCareVet, ER/ICU Specialist
Experience: Emergency and Critical Care Specialist