Dr. Drew
Dr. Drew, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Small Animal Medicine and Surgery

Hello, My dog keeps sneezing! He doesnt seem sick other

My dog keeps sneezing! He doesn't seem sick other than that. It's been over 24 hours. Is it allergies? He's 2.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer! I am a licensed veterinarian, and I'll be happy to help you in any way I can. Is there any discharge coming out when he sneezes? if so, what color is it?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
No nothing
OK, thanks. Allergies certainly would be the most likely explanation for sneezing in a young dog with no other problems. Another consideration would be a foreign object that was inhaled, such as a grass seed, for example. Antihistamines such as benadryl, 1 mg per pound of weight, every 12 hours, may provide relief from allergies, but if the problem persists, then veterinary evaluation is needed, to check for a possible foreign object in the nasal passages.