Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Veterinary Questions
Thanks for the question.While I cannot diagnose this over the internet I can tell you the following :
The good news is that peppers are not toxic to dogs as such, but they will cause the same sensations as in people which can be unpleasant but they are not considered poisonous in any way and any effects should pass in a few hours.
If it they were ingested by accident, feeding some milk or bread may help with the symptoms. However if the symptoms do not pass or you become further concerned you should have a vet check him over just to on the safe side.If I have not covered your question fully enough or you would like to ask more I will be online for the next hour or so and I will be at your disposal.Scott Nimmo BVMS MRCVS