Experience:  dasdasd

My 5 year old Pug has started peeing everywhere, on the couch,

My 5 year old Pug has started peeing everywhere, on the couch, curtains, just about anything at or near the floor. Never had an accident prior to 2 months ago. Also have a 8 yr old puggle. He is ruining my home!! What do I do??
Has little Bubba been to the vet for this yet?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
No he hasnt

There are many different things that could be causing his problem. Since he has been normal for the last several years, it sounds likely that this is a medical problem rather than a behavioral issue.

I would consider a urinary tract infection, urinary stones, Cushings disease, or diabetes on the top of the list. I recommend having him seen by your regular vet. I would start with a physical exam and a urine sample. Depending on the results, we might need to proceed with more tests including bloodwork and xrays. At that point, your vet should have a diagnosis and be able to begin a treatment plan.

Good luck!

Please let me know if you have any further questions. If you are satisfied with my answer, please click on the green Accept button. Positive feedback is always appreciated. Thanks.