Dr. Christian K.
Dr. Christian K., Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  12 years of veterinary experience in canine surgery, medicine and behavior

My dog is having seizure and foaming fom the mouth

Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Christian K. replied 5 years ago.

This is Dr. Christian. Welcome to JustAnswer.

• How long has he been seizuring?
  • Has he done this before?
  • Could he have ingested anything to cause this (poisons, cleaners, etc.)?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

for about 2 hour every 30 minute

yes a year ago only twice

Seizures can be very dangerous when they are occurring this often. There can be loss of oxygen to his brain, bleeding in his brain or overheating due to the continued seizures. There aren't any treatments that can be done at home. He needs to be seen by a vet immediately so that medications can be given to stop the seizures. Some testing can be done to determine the cause. If you have more questions please reply back.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I was just told he ate scrambled eggs with cheese garlic and pepper this morning around 7am and at 8:30pm he ate a cup of dog food Beneful (original). Could the eggs have anything to do with hte problem?
Eggs shouldn't cause this problem. At his age the most likely cause would be epilepsy.

Epilepsy is a chemical imbalance in the brain and occurs at a young age. Unfortunately there is no test to diagnose epilepsy. There are other possibilities such as infection, liver disease, and blood sugar problems so bloodwork is usually recommended to make sure none of these are the cause. Here's a link about seizures: