Have Dog Health Questions? Ask a Dog Vet Online.
Absolutely, it is time for a vet visit.
With repetitive vomiting like this I am worried about a bad gastritis or even pancreatitis.
My primary concerns for vomiting include:
- Dietary indiscretion (eating something you do not know about)
- Stomach or intestinal foreign body
- Something that was given to them (new food, new treat, human food)
- Intestinal parasitism (not just the worms, but the microscopic bugs like Giardia and Coccidia). They can cause vomiting also, not just diarrhea
- Toxin exposure would be less likely, unless you have reason to suspect exposure to a chemical.
- Less commonly, endocrine diseases like Addison's
Also, with a little Yorkie there is not a lot of room for error. She can quickly dehydrate and loss a high percentage of body weight with delay in treatment.
Well worth examination.
If there is anything I have not covered for you, please use the REPLY button, and I will happily continue to chat. I hope you have found my advice helpful or informative. Please remember to inform me if you "accept" or please click the "ACCEPT" button (EVEN IF YOU ARE A SUBSCRIBING MEMBER). It is greatly appreciated. Please excuse any delays in my responses, as I regularly attend to hospitalized patients and daily examinations.