Chances are that this should not have any long lasting toxic issues. The hydrocortisone could cause a little change in appetite or water consumption. The bigger issue would be the tube itself could cause some GI irritation, vomiting, diarrhea, or obstruction. If he is vomiting his food over the next couple days, then a vet visit may be warranted to make sure there is not evidence of an obstruction. If you are noticing the vomiting of bile, then you can use a tablet of pepcid AC or tagement twice daily. This will reduce stomach acid production. Either way, it may help to use 2 teaspoons of maalox twice daily to help soothe the tract. Certainly if there is any decline in his overall condition a vet visit may be warranted. This may be for simple supportive care compated to what I can have you do in this forum. I hope this helps and you direction.