Hi, I am Dr. Peter and would like to help.
1- How long ago did he ingest the pills?
2- How much does your dog weigh?
3- Do you have hydrogen peroxide?
they all weigh around eighty pounds and i am not sure which dog ate the pills i found the emty bottle on floor. the dog that is on the pills was due to a stomach problem he had (broken blood vessel) after we had to induse vomitting after he ate something else he wasn't supose to and yes we have peroxide, they got the bottle up to five hours ago
If they ate the pills more than 45 minutes ago, inducing vomiting is not going to help. I was looking in my database toxicity information on this pills and did not find anything. I would recommend you establish a consult with poison control; there number is:(NNN) NNN-NNNN
If you have additional questions I will be glad to answer them.