HI again -- I lost you in the chat --- and it looks like you may have accidentally paid before we were finished. So I hope you get this message. I will walk you through a basic physical -- give me as much info as possible --
First history and info
1) Bowel movements -- are they normal, any diarrhea, is she having them at all?
2) Urination -- same questions
3) When did she quite eating - and how is here activity level
4) Any vomiting or heaving?
1) Gums -- are they pink and if your press with your finger do they go white -- then quickly pink again?
2) Are her eyes bright and shiny - not sunken or dry appearance
3) If you can take a temperature rectally -- this is most helpful -- normal is between 99-103. This can be done with a regular digital thermometer with a littel oil on the tip. Place about 1/2 to 1 inch inside the anus.
4) Breathing -- labored, shallow ;rapid, slow -- any sounds? any nasal discharge?
5) Abdomen -- while she is standing -- massage the abdomen very deeply -- any discomfort, lunps or bumps, pain? normally it is very soft and swishy?
6) Lift the skin at her neck -- does it quickly fall back into place as normal -- or is it standing up a bit? Checks dehydration .
7) Check in her mouth-- any unusual odor, is the color normal, and is there any areas with a potential problem (teeth gums, under tongue, etc).
Thank you == I will write back after I receive this info .