It does sound like a neurological issue. I am not sure if the muscle relaxants are making it better or perhaps worse. She will need hospitalization and a complete neurological work up if these issues continue. I'm not sure it can wait until tomorrow since she is doing so poorly. You may benefit from taking her to an emergency facility tonight where she can be admitted and placed on I.V. fluids. I would try to find a clinic where there is a neurologist on staff who could see her tomorrow. If she is admitted through their ER today, she would be early on the list to be seen tomorrow by the neurologist. You can find a specialist at this web site http://www.acvim.org/websites/acvim/index.php?p=3
Most of these specialists work in a speciality center with a critical care center or emergency room and you should be able to call today and see if you can bring Danica in today for admission, supportive care, and transfer tomorrow to see the neurologist.
I hope this is helpful information. I may not be online later when you get home, but I will try to get back online tonight to check if you need to discuss this more. I hope Danica will be feeling better soon.