CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, ER/ICU Specialist
Experience:  Emergency and Critical Care Specialist
17828336

Is it safe to use Plaque Attack on dogs

Is it safe to use Plaque Attack on dogs?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  CriticalCareVet replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for your post!

Because of the difference in the oral cavity (mouth) of people and dogs as well as the ingredients in these products, often some degree of alcohol or other related chemicals, these products are not recommended for dogs.

There are many over the counter products to find at your local pet store that are safe for dogs to receive, but this is not a product i would use on my dog, nor recommend for you to use on yours.
_____________________________________________________________________
Please click "ACCEPT" if the information I have provided has been of help so I receive credit for my work. Bonuses are always welcome and appreciated. Thank you.

The above is given for information only. Although I am a licensed veterinarian, I cannot legally prescribe medicines or diagnose your pet's condition without performing a physical exam. If you have concerns about your pet I would highly advise contacting your regular veterinarian.