My name isXXXXX and I hope to help you out a little bit. This is a difficult question to answer as it requires one vital piece of information that really can only be confirmed by seeign the dog and that is, which eye is normal? Is the one realy dilated (called mydriasis) or is the other really constricted (miotic).
There are a number of conditions that can cause both. If one is constricted completely, a lot of times this may be due to trauma of the eye though there are a number of different causes. Can you answer the folowing for me?
1. Is either eye really red or irritated?
2. Does she act painful in or around the eyes?
3. Does either eye have any discharge?
4. Does she appear to be able to see out of both eyes?
5. Does she shy away from light?
With these questions I can help you a little more. I will say this though, I personally don't mess around with eyes too much. Even though it may be nothing serious, vision can be lost in a very short period of time.
I hope this helps and I look forward to your response!