Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Veterinary Questions
I am mistaken, it was not Resolve but a brand called Powerhouse Carpet Cleaner and deodorizer. There are no ingredients listed on the label. The only warning is not to inhale and if accidently ingested, drink a glass of water and seek medical attention. It has been approx. 30 minutes and he seems fine.
I'm unable to track down a Material Safety Data Sheet for this product. I tried calling the company, but there is no answer and no message. The website does not give any information regarding ingredients of individual products.
I believe most carpet cleaners are primarily isopropyl alcohol. Clinical signs (depression and a drunken stumbling walk) will become evident within an hour if your dog ingested a toxic dose. Most cases will resolve without treatment unless they ingest a very large amount. Your dog is likely in the clear...but I'm still looking!
If you are worried, you can certainly call animal poison control also. Here is the phone number: (888)(NNN) NNN-NNNN/strong> - they charge a $60 dollar fee.
Please let me know if you have any further questions. If you are satisfied with my answer, please hit the green accept button. Positive feedback is always appreciated. Thanks!