Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  UC Davis graduate, emphasis in dermatology, internal medicine, pain management

my dog has a red blister looking bubble on her leg on the inside.

my dog has a red blister looking bubble on her leg on the inside. what is it
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Andy replied 7 years ago.
Any chance you could upload a photo of it.
Use the "toolbar" directly above where you type and it will assist you to add a photo.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
here's the photo and i found a tick in her armpit, could it be from that?graphic
Expert:  Dr. Andy replied 7 years ago.
Tough to comment. Good picture.
I am not entirely positive that this isn't a growth/small tumor. It could be a benign growth like a histiocytoma, but it also looks a little like a mast cell tumor.
Certainly, other considerations include a cyst, or reaction from the insect bite.

I would say definitely worth having a vet get a look at it and palpate it.
They might recommend doing a fine-needle aspirate test.
A fine-needle aspirate test is performed usually without anesthesia and is very quick. Your veterinarian takes a few needle samples from the lump (the needle is no larger than the needle used to give vaccines). The sample is smeared on to microscope slides and submitted to the laboratory. It is not always as definitive as a biopsy (this is a full tissue sample), but often it can yield enough information to determine if it is anything to be worried.

Hope that helps.
I don't believe, putting any particular ointment on it will make a difference. Worth a exam.

Good Luck