We have been giving her 50 mg. Tramadol. After reading about slipped disc, it sounds like that is very probable. I don't think surgery is in the cards for us as she is 9 years old. Is there any other medicine the Vet might give her other than Tramadol if we can get into the expensive Emergency Vet Clinic tonight? Will waiting until morning be ok when we can see her regular vet?
You are awesome. Thanks so much!