my dog 50 pound lab mix ingested my used maxi pad, will he be ok?
Thanks for writing in,
I know this is a very odd question but, woman to woman, was it a thin or regular thickness sized maxi?
How long ago did he eat it?
HOw is he acting now?
It was a panty liner, so very thin. He ate it about 30 minutes ago and is acting totally fine. I'd say he ingested about 3/4 of the total pad.
Ok, I would suggest that you go ahead and make him vomit it up. What you can do is give him a small meal to get food in his stomach, then give him about 4-5 tablespoons of regular peroxide and bring him outside and let him walk around. He should vomit within 10-15 mins. If he doesn't bring it up then, then let me know.
How did it go?
Doctor of Veterinary Medicine