Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Veterinary Questions
Did your dog ingest eucerin?
If so, how much does your dog weigh and when did it happen? And how much did he/she ingest?
Due to her size I think she will be fine. Eucerin is not toxic and can actually be used orally for irritations, so at most you might note some loose stool due to the amount. But I bet you won't notice anything.
Unless her system is used to milk, I wouldn't give her any more as that might cause more problems with diarrhea than the eucerin.
Fortunately for her I have a 6 year old son who willing shares his left over cereal milk with her every morning:-) I appriciate your timely response and I am sorry I am not in a postion to tip more favorably. I am extremely greatful for the piece of mind you have offered.
You're welcome. That's why I'm here!