Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Veterinary Questions
Hi there and thanks for your question.
Good news! Revolution is not toxic if ingested. Studies have shown that it would take a large amount of oral revolution to cause any problems.
It may taste yucky and cause a little bit of salivation, but there will be no harm.
I hope this information helps! If you have more questions regarding this problem, just hit reply. If I am online I will respond right away. Otherwise I will respond as soon as I come online again. Or, if my answer is sufficient, then please hit accept. Thanks!
The above is given for information only. Although I am a licensed veterinarian, I cannot legally prescribe medicines or diagnose your pet's condition without performing a physical exam. If you have concerns about your pet I would highly advise contacting your regular veterinarian.