-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

I want to see all the re-flashes done to my truck dodge ram

Customer Question

i want to see all the re-flashes done to my truck dodge ram 2500 vin#3B7KF23641G753188
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 month ago.

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

The only thing I can tell you is what was done under warranty, if you paid a dealership out of your pocket you will need them to pull up the updates for you.. What exactly are you looking for?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
everything ever done to the truck that was through the dealership,i have gotten oasis reports for ford vehicles that detail any service,or flash updates that was done through any ford dealer.does dodge anything like this?iam looking at buying the vehicle and want to see what it has been to the dealer for.thanks
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 month ago.
I can only tell you what was done under warranty. If something was done customer pay you will need to see the dealership for a record. How many miles are on the vehicle now so I can run a VIP?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
147349
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 month ago.

I ran your VIN and there is no service history or recalls. Here is what it shows..

Year/Model: 2001 DODGE RAM 2500 P/U QUAD CABLast Odometer: 162,565 miles on February 9, 2011

Body Style: BE7L34In-Service Date: March 9, 2001

Engine: ETC-5.9L I6 Cummins 24V Diesel EngineIn-Service Odometer: 10 miles

Transmission: DGP-4-Spd. Automatic 47RE TransmissionOdometer Type: miles

Color 1: PS2-Bright Silver Metallic Clear CoatCar Line: T

Color 2: QS2-Bright Silver Metallic Clear CoatBuild Date: January 18, 2001

Current Market Register: UHour: 10

Book: R

The only way to see if your vehicle has any updates will be to connect to the vehicle with a scantool and then compare the new software numbers with your module numbers..