TIM
TIM, SERVICE MANAGER
Experience:  DODGE SERVICE MANAGER- 20 + YEARS
6531745

I just purchased a new 2017 Dodge Journey. Trusting the

Customer Question

I just purchased a new 2017 Dodge Journey. Trusting the sales person , he told me to read the manual on how to operate UConnect. after having the car 1 day, I pulled the book a and realized my car is not equip with it. Waiting over 1 hour at dealership and no one seems to know what I am referring to. My VIN is 3C4PDCAB0HT604859. What are the after market Dodge options I have?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  TIM replied 2 months ago.
Hello. The only way to add Uconnect to this car is to change out the radio.If you go to this website for Uconnect they list the kit. Very pricey option to add after the fact.https://www.infotainment.com/collections/all/products/2011-2017-dodge-journey-gps-navigation-rb5-8-4n-radio?variant=41116634759