Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE certified
20625509

I need radio Anti-theft code my car doesn't start and it

Customer Question

Hi I need radio Anti-theft code my car doesn't start and it stuck in a car park. Where can I get it from? Any help?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I am Mike, welcome. I'm reviewing your question.

Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 month ago.

Since when would a radio theft issue cause a no start?

I am sorry, but I am not getting what you are saying.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have parked my car and done some shopping. Back to car after 20 minutes and couldn't run my car. When I try to start the engine there is a message on the radio about anti theft code. I don't know whether it has something to do with start or no but I never had such a problem before....
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thano you for your reply Mike I am just so fed up ; ((((
Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 month ago.

Sorry about that. I didn't realize that the radio displayed that message but it isn't a radio theft code, it's a vehicle theft problem.

If you have a spare key try that.

If not, you are going to have to have a mechanic look at it and figure out why the anti-theft system is tripped.

Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 month ago.

In case you want to know what they will have to do. They will have to retrieve the trouble codes from the computer modules and if a B1A25-INVALID KEY code is found, they will have to reprogram the key using this procedure,

Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 month ago.

Did that answer your question? If so, kindly leave me a positive rating, so I get credit. After all, you have already made the deposit.
If you are texting from a cellphone you must scroll all the way back up to the top to see the rating button.