Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Blower motor kicks on once in a while, the blower isn't the

Customer Question

Blower motor kicks on once in a while, the blower isn't the issue it's not getting juice to the controls. I checked the fuses and everything is good, I checked connection to the fuse box and the wires are all good. Could it be a wire harness? Or should I just get a new vehicle? lol it's a 2007 Dodge Caliber RT
JA: Have you checked the manual yet? Most vehicles have two fuse panels. What is the model/year of your Dodge?
Customer: 2007
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Checked fuses under the hood
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner till early morning.

Do you need a wire diagram to check the power and ground at the climate control?

Do you have auto or manual climate control?

When the blower is commanded on but not working, is it blower missing power or ground?

Hello again Chris here,

1. I have to assume you were not pleased with my help, because you have not replied or rated the post.
  2. What would you like to do regarding your question now?
  3. Do you still need help? Please reply I want you to get equal to or more than what you paid for.
  4. This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. That can prevent me from being able to post answers to your replies.

Thanks Chris