Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Well happy new year to you! I'm also at work and I'm looking

Customer Question

well happy new year to you! I'm also at work and I'm looking to update my*****with keyless entry and remote start. I'm gathering the codes for my dealer so there will be no hassels
JA: Have you checked the fob's battery?
Customer: I've also done a cluster and steering wheel upgrade that I will have to flash I need to know if I will need a supplemental harness.
JA: What is the model of your '11 Dodge?
Customer: ST is the model the batteries are fine I'm adding the MOPAR factory assemblies to the truck everything will as close to OEM as possible. I also need the commercial sales codes for accessories to include PTO.
JA: Are you fixing your Commercial yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The cluster and steering wheel have been upgraded the commercial harness for that model year has been purchased and the 2011 factory four button aux switch has also been purchased.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: not sure that I need a mechanic?? What I really need is the sales codes that cover the upgrades that I'm putting in place.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This may be something you may have to contact a dealer about with your vehicles VIN number to see if any special harness is needed as well as the special codes to do this here.If this is not an option for you here or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete