Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE certified
20625509

I have a 2014 dodge ram big horn 5.7 the truck was in a

Customer Question

hello jerry i have a 2014 dodge ram big horn 5.7 the truck was in a slight accident 1st when put back together the connector on the inside lower fender was damage i had these promblems reverse ligt stay on no fuel gauage trailer tow ligt come on on instrument panel , head lights work . now i change the harness that runs thru the fire wall , and change the rear harness all the way back . so now everything new i have this pass side no low beam and no parking light driv side no high beam rear no parking light rear pass no brake light fuel gauage works i am a old diesel mechanic and work at a dealer ship
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?
Customer: yes all new no power at connection
JA: Are you fixing your Ram yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: check fues at tipper ok
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: check all grounds good
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Craig Manning replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. Have you checked the fuse block itself? Make sure it doesn't appear burnt or melted anywhere.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
did not take board out

Ok, my system with my wiring diagrams is not working properly at the moment, I will opt out so that you can receive help more quickly.

Expert:  Mike S. replied 6 months ago.

I have some wiring diagrams here, If you have no voltage at these items use the wiring diagrams to trace back and find out where to test next.

Expert:  Mike S. replied 6 months ago.

Did that answer your question? If so, kindly leave me a positive rating, so I get credit. After all, you have already made the deposit.
If you are texting from a cellphone you must scroll all the way back up to the top to see the rating button.