Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Morning, is the wiring schematic for a ram slt the same as

Customer Question

morning, is the wiring schematic for a ram slt the same as Lamarie, example are the electric seat controls there just not connected
JA: Have you checked the vehicle's manual?
Customer: no, Im planning on making some changes/upgrades and I was told that for the most part the trucks come wire the same just the upgrades are not installed for on model to the other
JA: What year is your Ram?
Customer: 2014
JA: Are you fixing your Ram yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Im planning on it , just shopping at this time. I want to install electric seats, foldable power side mirrors, steering audio wheel control, change the center console from a jump seat and split the ac unit( dual AC is possible)
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no that's for now2
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Eric replied 4 months ago.

HI,

Yes, they both are produced with identical wiring harnesses. The differences are only in the actual upgraded components installed. So if you are pulling parts from one to the other and the vehicle the part is going into doesnt have that part, it will have the harness and connector so it will be a plug and play

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks.

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Expert:  Eric replied 4 months ago.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.