Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

I need to know the torque spec for the thermostat housing on

Customer Question

I need to know the torque spec for the thermostat housing on a 2002 dodge intrepid 2.7l
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Jerry replied 12 days ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I am reviewing your question and will reply shortly, thanks.

Expert:  Jerry replied 12 days ago.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

Expert:  Jerry replied 12 days ago.

Install thermostat and housing to cylinder block. Tighten attaching bolts to 12 Nm (105 in. lbs.)

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** Thanks

Expert:  Jerry replied 12 days ago.

Did you get that?