Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

I have a 07 300c with the 5.7 vin H. i ordered a bunch of

Customer Question

i have a 07 300c with the 5.7 vin H. i ordered a bunch of parts on line to rebuild it and noticed the head gasket set said for 300,charger,durango,and ram but said only for vin 2& D. they shipped them out and then answer my question about fit and say it is different. oreilly only shows a vin H for my car. will it work and what are the differences?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.

Your 300 C vin code H calls for part number(###) ###-####E and the vin codes 2 and D call for the part number 53021621BC. This means the gasket you got on line will not work unless its is for the H vin number.