-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

I have a 2012 Dodge Ram van. The unlock button on the key

Customer Question

I have a 2012 Dodge Ram van. The unlock button on the key fob does not work and when I try to drive it the alarm comes on. There is also a blue light next to a button under the dash that flashes constantly, if that means anything.
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 18 days ago.

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

Do you have a spare key to try? If not that would be the first step to get another key and program it to see if it will unlock the doors and disarm the alarm.. If the spare key doesn't work it's very likely a bad WIN which is the part you stick your key into.

Let me know,

Brad

Expert:  -Brad- replied 17 days ago.

If you need anymore assistance feel free to shoot me a reply and don't forget to RATE before leaving the site so I get credit for helping you today..

Have a great day,

Brad