Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Master
Experience:  Dodge Master Certified, Dodge Sprinter Certified
49095596

My, i am having difficulty with my rear lights 2006 dodge

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: my
JA: What is the model/year of your Dodge?
Customer: i am having difficulty with my rear lights 2006 dodge sprinter
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: my left brake light and tail light. The signal and reverse lights work
JA: Are you fixing your Sprinter yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes i am, I have changed the bulbs fo far but problem still exist
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: that the right side works with no issues
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Robert R replied 3 months ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 29+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

What are the symptoms with the left tail light? Have you inspected the socket assembly for problems?

Keep me posted...

Thank you,

Robert

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I inspected the tail lights. At first the right tail light and break light worked, while the left tail worked without brake light. I changed the light bulbs and it still continued. Suddenly the left tail light does not work, at all while the right does. Bulbs are all good
Expert:  Robert R replied 3 months ago.

The light sockets sometimes can have issues- you may need to repair or replace that left socket assembly to solve the problem.

Expert:  Robert R replied 3 months ago.

I just wanted to check in with you to see if you need more help with your concern. A non rated question normally times out within 7 days, so I wanted to stay in contact with you to see if the problem has been solved.

If I have helped you resolve your concern and you have already rated my response, I want to say "Thanks, ***** ***** you know you can still follow up on this concern if needed. Also to let you know you can bookmark >>> My Profile Page <<< in case you have another automotive question in the future. Make sure to begin your question with "Robert R" so I will be able to easily find it

If we are still working on your concern, please post a reply so we can continue.

If you are happy with my answer and have not rated my response, please do so asap to complete the transaction. It is greatly appreciated as I recieve no compensation until you do so...

If you're not satisfied with my answer, BEFORE rating, please post a reply with a short explanation as to why. I may have a better explanation for you... It also helps me to refine my answers to help future customers more thoroughly and efficiently.