Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Master
Experience:  Dodge Master Certified, Dodge Sprinter Certified
49095596

I just bought a challenger 2013 I had to disconnect the

Customer Question

I just bought a challenger 2013 I had to disconnect the battery. The radio is asking me for code. How would I get the code.
JA: Has the battery been recently disconnected? Have you checked the manual or the glove box for the radio code?
Customer: Yea it was disconnected I checked the glove box but it does not have the manual.
JA: Are you fixing your Challenger yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes well I try calling the dealership for the code but won't have a answer till monday. I tried different codes but is not working.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you.
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert R replied 3 months ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** will do my best to help you on this concern.

If you post the radio serial number off the back of the radio and the last 8 Digits of the VIN number, I'll get the radio code for you...

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions...

Thank you,

Robert

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
You don't think you can get the code just with the VIN.
Expert:  Robert R replied 3 months ago.

No, Radio serial number is ***** to be able to get the unlock code...

You will need to pull the radio to get the serial number.

Even if you take it to the dealer, they will have to pull the radio in order to obtain the serial number..

Keep me posted...

Thank you,

Robert

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The serial T 19 QN 3 11592
The VIN DH553860
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Am not sure about the sireal might be SPNP05091197AC
Expert:  Robert R replied 3 months ago.

The serial number as posted is incorrect. The serial number is ***** one that starts witha T but the numbers are wrong. Please double check the serial number and repost. Keep in mind, it is not necessary to enter any spaces when entering the serial number here, just enter all characters without the spaces...

Thank you,

Robert

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
T19QN045311592
Expert:  Robert R replied 3 months ago.

Here is the requested info:

--->> Click Here to view <<---

Thank you,

Robert

______________________________________

Please keep in mind, If I haven't clearly answered your question and you need additional info, please don't hesitate to ask "before" you Rate my Answer.

Remember, RATING is REQUIRED to credit me for helping you!

A "One Star" or "Two Star" rating does not automatically result in a refund so if you would rather have a refund, please reply and let me know BEFORE rating and I will submit a refund request with Customer Service on your behalf...

This site operates on the honor system, meaning I only get paid with a "3 Star" rating or better. Once you are satisfied with my service, please "Rate". Remember, you have already paid to use the site, all the rating does is allow the expert to be paid for his time. Expert Payment comes out of the fee you paid to use the service. Thanks in advance for a "5 Star" Rating.

Expert:  Robert R replied 3 months ago.

I just wanted to check in with you to see if you need more help with your concern. A non rated question normally times out within 7 days, so I wanted to stay in contact with you to see if the problem has been solved.

If I have helped you resolve your concern and you have already rated my response, I want to say "Thanks, ***** ***** you know you can still follow up on this concern if needed. Also to let you know you can bookmark >>> My Profile Page <<< in case you have another automotive question in the future. Make sure to begin your question with "Robert R" so I will be able to easily find it

If we are still working on your concern, please post a reply so we can continue.

If you are happy with my answer and have not rated my response, please do so asap to complete the transaction. It is greatly appreciated as I recieve no compensation until you do so...

If you're not satisfied with my answer, BEFORE rating, please post a reply with a short explanation as to why. I may have a better explanation for you... It also helps me to refine my answers to help future customers more thoroughly and efficiently.