Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

I have a 2013 dodge charger. A message came on saying to

Customer Question

I have a 2013 dodge charger.
A message came on saying to change oil. I did as it said but the message remains. How do I turn it off?
ALSO... I had my breaks and rotors changed three weeks ago but I still have squealing when I brake. Is that normal?
And finally, I have the Garmin navigation system that the dodge charger uses. Its now three years old. How do I update the maps etc?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Mark,

Due to Justanswers Site Policy we are only allowed to address one topic per post. New topic need to be addressed in a new post. Which one of the topic in this post do you want to address?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The change oil message
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Sure thing, I have enclosed the rest procedure in the link below. If you follow it step by step the light will reset for you.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Reset%20Nov%2019.pdf