-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

I talked to u yesterday about a 2013 dodge cummins 6.7 5500

Customer Question

Brad I talked to u yesterday about a 2013 dodge cummins 6.7 5500 u have me a wiring diagram and a trouble shooting chart for the fuel pressure sensor connecter, I am missing the wiring diagram for the pcm pins though any chance u could get me that
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 23 days ago.
Good morning!!The wiring is at the top of the diagnostic chart. If you still need more I will be at my computer in about 30min and I can get them if needed.
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
If u could grab me the diagram for all the PIN on the pcm connector that would be awesome, I am going to be out of service for about an hour i will respond after thank u
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Where u able to find anything?
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Would be nice to have before Monday
Expert:  -Brad- replied 20 days ago.

Good morning and sorry for the delay!!

I attached the fuel delivery system wiring diagram.. I'm at my computer all day so let me know if you need anything else..

Brad

Expert:  -Brad- replied 18 days ago.

If you need anymore assistance feel free to shoot me a reply and don't forget to RATE before leaving the site so I get credit for helping you today..

Have a great day,

Brad

Expert:  -Brad- replied 18 days ago.

Do you need more help?

Expert:  -Brad- replied 11 days ago.

I see you haven't rated yet which means I have not been credited for helping. Don't forget to honor your good faith deposit by rating my assistance..

Thank you and have a great day,

Brad

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I payed 128$ allready for the diagram of the pressure sensor and the troble shooting chart. Dont you think that i allready payed you enough for maybe 15 minutes of reserch?
Expert:  -Brad- replied 10 days ago.

Good morning..

I'm not sure what you have paid but I will not get credit for one cent until you leave a positive rating.. You stated you needed a wiring diagram and pinout of the fuel psi sensor which I attached.. Is there anything else you need?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
No there is nothing els that i need for the moment. I dont quite understand how your pay system works. And i am sory that you dont guet any of the 128$ that i payed for this info. I am not paying you an other 64$ for som diagram that should of been included in the initial request for info to fix my problem.
Expert:  -Brad- replied 8 days ago.

The system works by you placing a deposit and then once you leave a rating I get compensated.. Your original question was the P0193 code which I gave you the diagnostics and wiring.. This new question you wanted a pinout and if you think that I should have included it in the original question then this 2nd question shouldn't have been opened, and since it was I will not be compensated until you leave a rating.. I'm here to help you get it fixed so if you need any other wiring diagrams, pin outs, you can still reply to me as many times as needed even after the rating..

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
The web site is not user frendly and leads to confusion. I allready feel hosed at 128$ for a cople of diagrams. I might as well buy the service manuel. I am sory that the sircomstences were such that you did not guet your chare of the outragious 128$ that i payed for this info. I will not use this site again. It is not worth the money or the greaf. And it took 3 days to guet all the info that i needed
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
There is two 64$ charges on my visa from this and i am woried that if i rate you, your site will charge me again
Expert:  -Brad- replied 7 days ago.

I'm just a site user just like you, if you contact Justanswer customer support they will be glad to help you with the payment issue..