-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

I have a 1998 24 valve. I need to replace the iat sensor.

Customer Question

I have a 1998 24 valve. I need to replace the iat sensor. what size socket do I need.
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Dodge. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: i would like to remove the old edge chip. The chip is plugged int a wire harness that leads to the ECM. I can't see or find where that open end plugs in after I remove the chip plug. Where the chip plugs into the IAT is easy to figure out.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 5 months ago.

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

You will need a deep 13/16 socket to remove the IAT.

If you need anymore assistance feel free to shoot me a reply and don't forget to RATE before leaving the site so I get credit for helping you today..

Have a great day,

Brad

Expert:  -Brad- replied 5 months ago.

I see you haven't rated yet which means I have not been credited for helping. Don't forget to honor your good faith deposit by rating my assistance..

Thank you and have a great day,

Brad

Expert:  -Brad- replied 5 months ago.

It's been 5 days with no reply or no rating.. Understand that without you leaving a rating I'm not credited for helping.. Thank you for the positive rating.

Expert:  -Brad- replied 4 months ago.

Hello???