Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

My truck didn't come with aux switches and I would like to

Customer Question

My truck didn't come with aux switches and I would like to install the factory aux switches. Is this able to be done? It is a 2014 Dodge Ram 3500.
2nd I would like to install the at least the 5.0 radio, with back up camera & bluetooth. is the truck harness set up for these changes and will it plug an play?
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Can the aux switch panel, harness, relays etc... be purchased to complete this install as OEM.
Expert:  Chris replied 19 days ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you. That is a good question. Let me research this and get back to you.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 19 days ago.

Ok, after looking into this, I see that you can purchase the switch bank, and auxiliary power distribution center, and there is an aux jumper wiring harness, but the instrument panel harness may need to be replaced in order to connect up the switch bank. However You might be able to make up a custom harness to connect the switch bank to the aux PDC. So the bot***** *****ne is it can be done, but a custom harness may be needed. As far as the radio and camera, Yes it can be done. There is an add on Mopar camera kit that can be installed. I did one the other day. Your dealer can sell tat to you.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 19 days ago.

I hope that my answer/ information was helpful and if so would you kindly take a moment to rate my service using the just answer star rating system? I would really appreciate it. If you need further assistance, I will still be able to help you out even after you rate me. Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 19 days ago.

Hello? were you able to see my answer?

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 18 days ago.

Hello? were you able to see my answer?

Chris