-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

I was talking to u last night at 2001 dodge startING in

Customer Question

I was talking to u last night at 2001 dodge startING in second gear.. is the only place I can get OEM parts is Dodge Dealer or anywhere cheaper on line?
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 23 days ago.

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

Thanks for the request!!

Please don't get aftermarket sensors because they won't last and they are junk out of the box, they are cheap for a reason... Our OEM sensors aren't much more. The transducer is part number 56028196AD and it lists for $114.00 and the solenoid is(###) ###-####and it lists for $110.00. Feel free to search the web for cheaper parts but I would advise to try and find the part number I listed..

If you need anymore assistance feel free to shoot me a reply and don't forget to RATE before leaving the site so I get credit for helping you today..

Have a great day,

Brad

Expert:  -Brad- replied 21 days ago.

Do you need more help?

Expert:  -Brad- replied 18 days ago.

Have a great day,

Brad