Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

2012 Ram 3500 Cummings, need to replace both oxygen sensors

Customer Question

2012 Ram 3500 Cummings, need to replace both oxygen sensors and need info on location and tips.
JA: Have you located all of the vehicle's oxygen sensors? Are the wires leading to and from each intact and in good shape?
Customer: Items 17212, have two.
JA: Are you fixing your Ram yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I'm doing it.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I bought 2 sensors , now looking for locations, upstream & downstream.
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Jerry replied 28 days ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I am reviewing your question and will reply shortly, thanks.

Expert:  Jerry replied 28 days ago.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

Two Oxygen (O2) Sensor are used. These sensors are titled 1/1 upstream (1), and 1/2 downstream (2). These (O2) sensors are located on each end of the No. 2 catalyst. Please see attached diagram, thanks

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** Thanks

Expert:  Jerry replied 28 days ago.

Did you get that?

Expert:  Jerry replied 27 days ago.

Just checking to see how everything went on it.

We, (the experts) are only paid by your positive ratings.