-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

I have a question on a salvage wrecked car, 2016 dodge

Customer Question

I have a question on a salvage wrecked car
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: 2016 dodge challenger SRT8
JA: Are you fixing your Challenger SRT8 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Well that what i want know if its repairable and if so yes i would like to do it myself
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: The car doesnt start
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: No. Its a car im thinking about buying
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  -Brad- replied 29 days ago.

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

Do you know if the frame is bent or not? If it's not bent then yes it's repairable and even if the frame is bent, you can straighten it out on a frame machine but usually it will be considered totaled if the frame is bent. If it's at a good deal I would get it and repair it and you will have a great vehicle..

If you need anymore assistance feel free to shoot me a reply and don't forget to RATE before leaving the site so I get credit for helping you today..

Have a great day,

Brad

Expert:  -Brad- replied 27 days ago.

I see you haven't rated yet which means I have not been credited for helping. Don't forget to honor your good faith deposit by rating my assistance..

Thank you and have a great day,

Brad