Robert
Robert, ASE Certified Master
Experience:  Dodge Master Certified, Dodge Sprinter Certified
49095596

I need code for radio I bought from eBay it's for a 2016 ram

Customer Question

I need code for radio I bought from eBay it's for a 2016 ram 1500 , the original one was vandalized and I found one for a good price in eBay but it is locked
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 29+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

I need the Serial Number from the back of the radio and the VIN number from the vehicle that the radio is going into and I will get you the radio Unlock Code...

Keep me posted...

Thank you,

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you still need help with this. If you do, please post a reply with radio serial number and VIN number and I'll be happy to get your Radio Code...

Thank you,

Robert

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Radio is going into a 2016 Ram 2500
VIN 3c6ur5dl7gg191437
Radio serial number is
TVPQN353h01b6
The radio came out of a 2015 ram 1500
vin#1c6rr6kt0gs215827
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.

Can you double check the radio serial number? It appears that the number posted may be invalid...

Thank you,

Robert

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
TVPQN353HO1B6
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Any luck?
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.

No Luck, that s/n is coming up invalid also..

I am researching this concern for you and will get back with you as soon as possible, Thanks for your patience while I gather the information needed for your answer. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Robert

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I will attach photo of back of radio
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.

Try the following code, click the link to view

--->> Click Here to view <<---

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions...

Thank you,

Robert

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It worked thanks!!
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.

Cool, Glad I could help..

Remember, if you need help in the future, you can always request me through >>> My Profile Page <<< (Bookmark this link and share it with your friends). Begin your question with “Robert R" so I will be able to easily find it

Thank you and thanks for using JustAnswer!

Robert

______________________________________

Please keep in mind, If I haven't clearly answered your question and you need additional info, please don't hesitate to ask "before" you Rate my Answer.

Remember, RATING is REQUIRED to credit me for helping you!

A "One Star" or "Two Star" rating does not automatically result in a refund so if you would rather have a refund, please reply and let me know BEFORE rating and I will submit a refund request with Customer Service on your behalf...

This site operates on the honor system, meaning I only get paid with a "3 Star" rating or better. Once you are satisfied with my service, please "Rate". Remember, you have already paid to use the site, all the rating does is allow the expert to be paid for his time. Expert Payment comes out of the fee you paid to use the service. Thanks in advance for a "5 Star" Rating.