sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

What is the best setting for my 2008 dodge ram 1500 4.7

Customer Question

What is the best setting for my 2008 dodge ram 1500 4.7 wanting to change wot setting for transmmison to increase torque & shifting with Superchips-FlashPaq-F4-Tuner-Programmer
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
If you can help tell me what the best settings for ADVANCED TUNING WITH 3842 SUPERCHIPS-FLASHPAQ-F4-TUNER-PROGRAMMER
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

Im not sure I fully understand your question. You mention WOT but then Shifting. What is it you are trying to accomplish? None of the predefined "tunes" give you what youre looking for?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The programmer has settings for wide open throttle or mt % to get more rpms before shifting and has chip tuning & stock for shifting

Im gonna opt out here and let someone else try to help. I still dont understand what it is you are trying to accomplish. I know what the chip supports just not what you are trying to do with it.

Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

You should have four options to pick from, the best option for you will depend on what your intent is and what you're looking to get out of it. The towing/performance software will give the most performance gain, higher RPM shift points, etc. The towing setting would be the next step down, the mileage software would give the least performance gain, and stock is the original software.