Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner
Experience:  MO Safety/Emissions Certified on all makes and models with a strong electronics background aiding in electrical troubleshooting.
66997337

How do I reset to default the warning lights. I have a 2013

Customer Question

How do I reset to default the warning lights. I have a 2013 Ram 2500 diesel with the engine service light on and message that the exhaust filter is regenerating and is now 100 % full. I cleaned the valve and ran the truck one hr. at high interstate speeds up t0 95 mph. I expect that should have burned out the filter but still have the message.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

Either something is bad causing it to not do a regen cycle or you just arent doing it right... sometimes you just have to use a scan tool to force it if its not doing it on its own. You are gonna have to get it to someone with a scan tool capable of forcing the regen if it wont do it on its own.