Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I believe my ccv is clogged excessive blowby and excessive

Customer Question

I believe my ccv is clogged excessive blowby and excessive oil out the overflow do you know the technical manual for it
JA: When was your last oil change?
Customer: Less than 400 miles
JA: What is the model/year of your Dodge?
Customer: 2005 ram 2500 5.9L
JA: Are you fixing your Ram yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I will be fixing it myself and nothing so far
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: It has light white smoke and rough idle at start up
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In some cases the engine breather may need replaced if this is what your asking here on this issue if it is clogged or damaged in any way.If this is or has been checked already and found o.k. or was replaced and did not correct the fault here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete