Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Ram 1500 2000

Customer Question

Ram 1500 2000
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 7 days ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner past midnight.

No bus 95% of the time results in a bad PCM, sometimes the PCM is not getting power and ground all the time, and sometimes a shorted to ground sensor is killing the 5 volt reference circuit. If it stalls and will not restart then there are some tests we can do to confirm its the PCM to blame. If it restarts fine then we need to wiggle the PCM harness to see if you can make it stall which would indicate its a concern outside the PCM.

This is my 1st answer of what can be many. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. At the top of your screen is the rating box that you only get to use once. Please make sure to complete the mandatory rating when ready or reply and say "I am pleased with my answer". Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way.

Thanks Moose.

Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 3 days ago.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris