-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)

I disconnected the radio from the harness and now need the

I disconnected the radio from the harness and now need the code. I'm installing Sirius adapter.
JA: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?
Customer: No
JA: What is the model/year of your Dodge?
Customer: 2016 Ram promaster 1500
JA: Are you fixing your 1500 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I reinstalled car radio, now I need the anti Theft code to activate stock radio
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's it.

Welcome to JustAnswer!!! My name is***** will be helping you with your question today...

In order to get the radio code I will need the radio's serial number beginning with the letter T ,as well as the VIN number of the vehicle the radio is being installed into..

Talk soon,

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Brad, I went to the radio for the serial number, saw a 4 digit code and tried it. It worked , so you helped, charge what is appropriate.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thank you

Matt it sounds like someone wrote the code on top of the radio, you were lucky that it worked.. If you need anymore assistance in the future feel free to request me

Take care,

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
Brad, I saw your message response. I went to the radio to find the serial number you were requesting and saw a sticker on radio with a 4 digit code. Tried it and it worked. Thank you for your help and charge what is appropriate.