Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

Question ecodiesel dogde Ram 2016 can i do manuel exaust

Hi question ecodiesel dogde Ram 2016
can i do manuel exaust regen whith no scan tool

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Unfortunately on this model here it looks like the regen does have to be done with a compatible scan tool.This has to be a scan tool that has the feature to communicate with your 2016 model and can perform the forced regen.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete