sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

I have a 2013 dodge ram and its been in my dealership I work

Customer Question

hi I have a 2013 dodge ram and its been in my dealership I work at for a week now cuz the tire light keeps coming on, they replaced a module and a week later it came back on. they plugged something in took it for a drive and my front tires are reading they are going backwards. they contacted star to see what the issue is. was wondering if you might know anything
Category: Dodge
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

You've either gotten some misinformation or there has been some miscommunication. The tire pressure sensors don't have a way of knowing what direction the wheels are spinning nor would that turn the tire pressure warning light on. The light will come on if pressure is low or if there is a sensor missing.

Do you know the actual fault codes that are currently setting?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I do not know what the fault code is I can go ask the kid

Ok.